To preserve our store's integrity and quality, we will review all artwork/collections submitted. We reserve the right to delay or decline the verification of a collection for any of the following reasons:
- 🚫 Pornography or obscene content
- 🚫 Violent, hateful, or offensive material
- 🚫 Plagiarized artwork
- ⚠️ Suspected scam or rug pull
- ⚠️ Significant concerns reported by the community
- ⚠️ Improperly structured metadata
While we strive to support all artists in the Cardano community, any submitted artwork or collection that does not meet the minimum standards of the community’s expectations for our marketplace may be declined at our discretion.
For collections minted through JPG Store
- When you create your collection through the JPG Store minting platform, you will see a section called “Verify My Collection” at the bottom. Fill out the desired URL for your collection (no special characters allowed), which our team will review within 48 hours.
⚠️ Important: Please send a DM to our Twitter account @jpgstorelist through your official collection’s Twitter account to confirm that you are the creator who sent in the request. Please include the name of the collection in the DM. Failure to do so may result in delays in getting your project verified.
- If you have previously created a collection through the JPG Store minting platform, you access it by going to the “Creations” page and clicking “Edit Info” on the desired collection. You will see the option to submit for verification at the bottom of the page.
For collections minted through other platforms
If your collection was minted through another service outside of JPG Store, please send a DM to @jpgstorelist from your project’s official Twitter account with the following information:
- The name of your collection
- The policy ID of your collection
- The stake key of the wallet you would like to use to make changes to your collection. This can be any non-hardware wallet you wish to use to connect to JPG Store and does not have to be the same as the collection’s royalty wallet. (Hardware wallets such as Ledger and Yoroi wallet are currently NOT supported)
��Not sure where to find your stake key? Go to Cardanoscan and paste your wallet address in the search bar. Look for a section called “Controlled Stake Key”. Your stake key will start with “stake1” followed by a string of characters and numbers. If you do not see a stake key shown, your wallet likely does not have one and cannot be used for this process.
- We will attach the collection to the stake key of the wallet provided and confirm with you via Twitter DMs when this is completed.
- Connect that wallet to JPG Store, hover over your profile indicator (in the top right hand corner where your ADA amount is displayed) and click on “Creations”
- You should now see your collection in the list. Click on “Edit Info”
- Fill out all the required details. You can optionally add social links such as your project’s Twitter account, Discord server, and website.
- At the bottom of the page, there will be a section to request verification for this collection. Fill out the desired URL slug (no special characters except hyphens allowed), double check the royalty information is correct, and hit Save to submit the verification request.
Our team will review your submission within 2 business days. To follow up on your verification request, please send a DM to our Twitter account @jpgstorelist.